The Yeti ARC-X Cyclocross Bike started as a limited run for a few of the Yeti employees and their closest friends. Once the frames started showing up at the local cyclocross races, Yeti was bombarded with requests to make the frame in production. The ARC-X is available either as a frameset w/Easton EC 90-X fork, or as a complete bike.
Once I'm done building my ARC hardtail, I am going to try and put together some money to get an ARC-X and use it as a training bike.
FRAME/FORK DETAILS AND SPECS...
- Yeti Pure Tube Set
- Unique top tube design allows for comfortable shouldering of the bike
- Yeti Signature Loop Stays
- Asymmetrical chain stay allows for increased chain clearance and larger tires
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- Seat Post clamp size 32.0 mm
- Up to a 700x40 tire
- Easton EC 90-X CARBON FORK
- B.BRACKET: 68mm shell / 113mm spindle
- R.WHEEL: 130mm spacing / standard 10mm QR axle
- SEATPOST: 27.2mm
- SIZES: Small, Medium, Large. X-Large
- COLORS: Turquoise/White
- WEIGHT: 3.45 lbs (Medium frame)
COMPLETE BIKE DETAILS AND SPECS...
- Yeti ARC-X frame (as detailed above)
- Easton EC 90-X fork with Cane Creek S-2 headset
- Shimano cantilever BR-550 brakes
- Shimano Ultegra front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano Ultegra crankset with 105(50x39) crankset
- Easton EA 70 stem with Ergo 44cm drop handlebar
- Easton EA 70 seatpost with SDG Ti-Fly saddle
- Easton Vista Wheelset
- Shimano 105 Shift/Brake levers with Tektro top-mount brake secondary levers
- Maxxis Raze cross tires
WHERE TO BUY...
Clic here for Yeti ARC purchasing info.